Learn to speak the Language of Art
Do you find yourself loving the creation process but hating the idea of talking to people about your work? Do you spend hours in the studio but don't know where to begin marketing your work or getting it out there?
You are not alone!
Most artists are like you and find themselves overflowing with ideas, but really unsure about how to focus that into a "career" and lack the confidence to put themselves out into the world.
Growing your artistic practice involves more than just mastering your materials. In order to transform your audience, you need the capability to connect to viewers on a deep level, a subconscious level- to grab their attention and keep it so they can carry on the conversation that you spark with your work.
Our Dialects of Art Program is designed to do just that.
We will help you:
- Use storytelling principles to clarify your "story"- your authentic voice.
- Gain real world practice sharing your work with others
- Confidently speak and write about your work to anyone!
- Master professional development skills to build a strong foundation for your artistic career
- Approach each creative session with focus, knowing your story is worth telling!